Jesusita name meaning
What does Jesusita mean?
Uncommon girl name Jesusita is rooted from English and Latin. Jesusita is a short of Jesusa. Of Latin and Hebrew origin, Uncommon Jesusa is used in Portuguese and Spanish languages, Jesusa means "Yahweh is Salvation".
How do I pronounce Jesusita?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Jesusita as j(e)-susi-ta. The other ways to say the name is jes(u)-sita.Names that rhyme with Jesusita
How popular is the name Jesusita?
Jesusita is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1902 and was last seen in 2008, during its 90 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1930, it ranked 1288th when 34 girls were named Jesusita. Over 1467 people have been named Jesusita in United States. Jesusita is a common name in Mexico while somewhat familiar name in Philippines, Colombia, Venezuela, Dominican Republic and Peru. According to our evaluation, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Jesusita around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jesusita
Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones.
Other names similar to Jesusita
- Lytisha - Uncustomary Lytisha is used in English is a girl name has its roots in Latin, Lytisha means "Allesse and Happiness". Lytisha is derived from Laetitia.
- Petronio - The widely accepted and evergreen boy name Petronio has its origin in Old Greek and Latin is principally used in Spanish and Italian. Petronio is Spanish equivalent of Peter
- Abondance - Of Latin origin, Abondance means "Opulence"
- Elmo - Lofty and Perpetual Elmo came from Old English, Old High German and Old Greek bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Elmo is "Famous, Noble or Well-Known" is used principally in English, Finnish and Latin
- Barbe - Uncommon girl name Barbe has origin in Greek and Latin and is especially used in French language, meaning of Barbe is "Foreign or Barbaric"
Famous people named Jesusita
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jesusita
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Jes
- Girl names that ends with -ita
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Salvation