Joanthan meaning and origin
Outlandish Joanthan's origin is Hebrew is a baby boy name is used in English. Joanthan is resultant of Jonathan. Jonathan is form of The Hebrew Name יוֹנָתָן, Which is a Contracted Form of Hebrew יְהוֹנָתָן Meaning Yahweh has Given in Latin and Greek languages. Originated from Hebrew, Unfamiliar Jonathan, Jonathan means "God has Given, Yahweh has Given Gift of Yahweh and Gift of Jehovah".Names that rhyme with Joanthan
Popularity of Joanthan
Joanthan is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1964 and was last seen in 1995, during its 28 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1986, it ranked 1641st when 39 boys were named Joanthan. Over 470 babies in United States have been named Joanthan. At least, 400 people globally have carried Joanthan as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Joanthan
You have a strong will to succeed in life. You made everyone proud in your life, even if no one acknowledges your efforts and hard work to be the best person you can possibly be. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. You always attract powerful ideas because of your strong intuition is what number 11 reveals of you as your expression no. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart.
Other names similar to Joanthan
- Siemen - Originated from Hebrew, Siemen is dominantly used in Frisian and Frisian, Siemen means "God has Heard, Victory or Flat-Nosed" is used as a baby boy name
- Joathan - Joathan's meaning is God Gave, Yahweh has Given and Yahweh has Given Gift of Yahweh has origin in Hebrew is bestowed upon boys. Joathan is resultant of Jonathan.
- Danni - Anomalous Dannis origin is Hebrew is used in Finnish and Danish, meaning of Danni is "Feminine Variant of Daniel or God is My Judge" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Yoota - Meaning of Yoota is Yuuta and Very Helpful is used as a girl name has origin in Hebrew. Yoota is derived from Yuta.
- Kenaniah - Rare boy name Kenaniah has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Kenaniah is "Yahweh Brings It to Be" is used dominantly in Hebrew
Namesakes of Joanthan
We could not find any notable namesake.