Carmi meaning and origin
Specifically used in English unexpected, Carmi came from Hebrew and is aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Carmi is "Vineyard". Carmi is variant form of biblical and prominent Carmelo. Carmelo is version of biblical and desirable Carmela. Also Carmelo is variant form of perpetual, biblical and noteworthy Carmen. Unfamiliar Carmelo's origin is Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Carmelo is "Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Garden and Bright Red".
Variants of CarmiNames that rhyme with Carmi
Popularity of Carmi
Carmi is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1916 and peaked in 1925 when it ranked 3411st. But Carmi is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 50000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 8000 people has been named Carmi globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Carmi
You are dominant in your circle of friends. If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition. You hate people who play hard to get. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support.
Looking for a name like Carmi? Please go through the following names
- Johnte - Origin of Unexpected Johnte is in Hebrew, meaning of Johnte is "Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful and Gift of God" is bestowed upon baby boys. Johnte is derivation of John.
- Ezer - Of Hebrew origin, Anomalous and Contemporary Ezer bestowed upon baby boys, used specifically in Hebrew, Ezer means "Help"
- Japheth - Uncommon boy name Japheth is rooted from Hebrew which is specifically used in Hindi, English and Hebrew languages, Japheth means "May He Expand, Enlargement or Soul"
- Misi - Origin of Misi is in Hebrew, meaning of Misi is "Messenger of God and Who is Like God?", a baby boy name is particulary used in Hungarian. Misi is derivation of Michael.
- Makeda - Curious girl name Makeda is used majorly in Hebrew and African, Makeda means "Bowl or Beautiful" is of Hebrew origin
Namesakes of Carmi
- Carmi Gillon, Israeli politician and a former Israeli ambassador to Denmark and head of Shabak
- Carmina Garay in Love at the Christmas Table as Actress
- Carmi Fellwock in Giving Worth as Actress
- Carmin Anna Cole in Pocahauntus as Actress