Jojakim meaning and origin
Substantially used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish, Jojakim is used as a boy name. Jojakim is variant of biblical and commonly accepted Joachim. Joachim's meaning is Yahweh Will Establish Established By Yahweh and Raised By God, God Will Raise has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of JojakimNames that rhyme with Jojakim
Popularity of Jojakim
Jojakim is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Jojakim
You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. You goes like when you feel bad but do good it makes you feel like a better and more productive person. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. Self-doubting mayturn you into the worst version of yourself that you don't like much.
If you like Jojakim, you would love these names
- Fionntán - Boy name Fionntán has its origin in Celtic, meaning of Fionntán is "White, Fair"
- Ragnælf is Swedish cognate of Ragnælfr
- Alfonsus - Commonly used in Finnish, Swedish and Old SwedishDanish dominant, Alfonsus is of Gothic origin is used for baby boys. Alfonsus is equivalent of Alfons in Latin language
- Uka is equivalent of Nuka in Greenlandic language
- Ísfold - Girl name Ísfold is used principally in Danish and Icelandic. Ísfold is Icelandic cognate of Ísafold
Namesakes of Jojakim
We could not find any notable namesake.