Achim meaning and origin
Unexpected and Fresh boy name Achim is predominantly used in German, Norwegian, Finnish, English, Swedish and Danish which of Hebrew origin, meaning of Achim is "Yahweh Will Establish, God Puts Upright or God Judges On". Achim is variation of lofty and biblical Joachim. Unconventional and Contemporary Joachim is originated from Hebrew, Joachim means "God Towards, God Puts Upright and Yahweh Will Establish".. The name is celebrated on the 26 of July.
Variants of AchimNames that rhyme with Achim
Popularity of Achim
Achim is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. Achim is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. And also in England and Wales. But Achim is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our research, over 70000 babies have been bestowed Achim around the globe.
Achim in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Achim
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Do you like Achim? Read these names too
- Hilari - Principally used in Finnish and Swedish rarefied, Hilari means "Cheerful" which originated from Latin is a gender insensitive name
- Haki - Queer boy name Haki means "Law, Chin or Hook" and is majorly used in Norwegian, African and Finnish is rooted from Old Norse and African-Swahili languages
- Milka - Primarily used in Norwegian and Swedish unusual, Milka means "Queen" which originated from Slavonic and Hebrew is used for girls
- Ingeborg - Prominent and Traditional girl name Ingeborg means "Inge or Protection" and is used majorly in Finnish and German is originated from Old High German and Old Norse languages
- Henrike - Chiefly used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish, Henrike is originated from Germanic and Old High German and is used for baby girls, meaning of Henrike is "Rich or Power"
Namesakes of Achim
- Achim Gercke, German politician
- Achim Schwarze, German author
- Achim Benning, German actor and director
- Achim Stocker, president of German football club SC Freiburg
- Achim Richter, German nuclear physicist
- Achim Müller, German scientist
- Achim Steiner, environmentalist, of Brazilian-German ancestry
- Achim Warmbold, German former rally driver
- Achim Reichel, musician, producer, and songwriter from Hamburg
- Achim von Borries in Good Bye Lenin! as Writer
- Achim Neumann, from 1973 comedy, drama flick Der Bumsladen-Boß, who portrayed Eddie.
- Achim Schmidt played pivotal character of Hannes in 1934 movie Die Bande vom Hoheneck.