Jomar meaning and origin
Jomar is form of famed Jamarion. Jomar is form of Jómarr. Also Jómarr is spelling variation of JÓ;MAR. Jomar is version of well-liked Jamari. Jamari is variation of darling Jamar. Rare boy name Jomar has origin in Arabic and English is used specifically in Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and English. Jomar is variation of cherished Jamar. Jamar is a form of famous Jamarcus. Rare Jamar is originated from Arabic, English-American and English is used specifically in English and Arabic, Jamar means "Beauty and Handsome".
Variants of JomarNames that rhyme with Jomar
Popularity of Jomar
Jomar was a common name in United States. Over 1778 babies have been named Jomar since 1973. When at its peak in 2005,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 45 years. However things change on global perspective, Jomar is extremely popular in Philippines where every 1 in 1000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Brazil. According to our findings, at least 110000 people have been bestowed Jomar around the globe.
Jomar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Jomar?
Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. Allow yourself to think more freely. God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something. You lack responsibility and commitment. To have letter J as your cornerstone means to stand for fairness, balance, justice, and equality. You hate to lose or be rejected. Your weird habit of enjoying melancholy helps you express more creatively and develop into a better version of yourself.
Other names similar to Jomar, for would be moms
- Remzi - Meaning of Remzi is Symbol or Secret used for baby boys used notably in Turkish and Arabic is originated from Arabic
- Zak means He will Laugh or Variant of Zachariah or Zachary is of Hebrew origin bestowed upon baby boys is used particulary in Arabic and English
- Intikhab - Boy name Intikhab means "Choice or Selection" is used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic
- Masum - Unisex name Masum is specifically used in Gujarati and Arabic which is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Masum is "Innocent, Sinless or Infallible"
- Rahat means Response or Relief is a gender-neutral name is used in Hindi and Kannada
Namesakes of Jomar
- Jomari Yllana in Sigaw as Actor
- Jomari Goyso in Episode dated 10 February 2012 as
- In 1992, Jomar Cruz played the role of N in drama film Angelina: The Movie.