Jonatas name meaning
What does Jonatas mean?
Jonatas's meaning is Yahweh has Given used for boys that originated from Hebrew is chiefly used in Portuguese.
How do I pronounce Jonatas?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Jonatas as zhahn-uh-tas.
Variants of Jonatas
View middle names that goes with Jonatas like Ilias, Kyzer, Conn, Zeon, Pyke, Kysen,Names that rhyme with Jonatas
How popular is the name Jonatas?
Jonatas is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 9000 have the name. As per our research, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Jonatas around the globe.
What numbers say about Jonatas?
Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. Although you like to prove a person who's the boss, your goal is to teach everyone how to win things they want. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen.
Other names similar to Jonatas
- Joetta - Prevailing girl name Joetta is used mostly in English, Joetta means "God is Gracious or God will Add" has its origin in Hebrew
- Machell means Who Resembles God and Like the Lord is originated from Hebrew is a girl name. Machell is derived from Michelle.
- Janel - Origin of Cherished Janel is in Hebrew, meaning of Janel is "The Lord is Gracious or Female Version of John" which is used majorly in English is aimed at both genders. In 1978, lofty name Janel managed to bag 475th position on list of baby girl names in United States
- Nephi - Specifically used in English, Nephi came from Hebrew is aimed at baby boys. Nephi is English equivalent of Nephi
- Danicka - Unexpected Danicka dominantly is used in Czech is rooted from Hebrew used as a girl name, meaning of Danicka is "Intelligent, Another Name for God and Mother of the Gods in Myths". Danicka is shortened form of Dana.
Famous people named Jonatas
- Jonatas Oliveira Cardoso, Brazilian striker
Lists having Jonatas
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with J
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Portuguese Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gift