Janel name meaning
On This Page
What does Janel mean?
Famous unisex name Janel is of Hebrew origin notably used in English, Janel means "Female Version of John or Yahweh is Gracious". Janel is a form of perennial, biblical and renowned Jane.
Jane is variant form of JeanneJean. Also Jane is version of biblical, enduring and desirable Joan. Jane is short of names ending in "Jane". Jane is effeminate variation of John or.
Jane is form of Johanna in English language. Meaning of Jane is The Lord is Gracious and God is Merciful is rooted from Hebrew is prevalently used in Tamil and Kannada.
Janel is spelling variation of Janelle. Janelle is form of biblical and customary Jane. Meaning of Janelle is God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious has its origin in Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Janel?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Janel as j(a)-nel.
Variants of JanelNames that rhyme with Janel
How popular is the name Janel?
Janel was a common name in United States. Over 11921 babies have been named Janel since 1933. At the peak of its usage in 1971,. However after 92 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Additionally, the name has been in Janel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. In France, it has been in use since 2000 but could not make beyond the top 2000.
There are over 204 babies that have been given the name Janel in France.
Janel is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Haiti, Canada, Kazakhstan, Dominican Republic, Indonesia and South Africa.
As per our findings, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Janel around the globe.
Janel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Janel?
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. Your expression number reveals your kind heart. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second.
Do you like Janel? Read these names too
- Jante - Queer unisex name Jante means "God is Merciful and God's Gracious Gift" used particulary in English is of Hebrew origin. Jante is derived from Janet.
- Deneen - Meaning of Deneen is Combination of Deana or Dina, Vindicated or Avenged is particulary used in English. It is rooted from Hebrew is used as a unisex name . Among baby girl names, outstanding Deneen was spotted at 465th position in 1965 in United States
- Joshawa - Joshawa's meaning is God Helps and The Lord is Salvation is a baby boy name is rooted from Hebrew. Joshawa is resulted from Joshua.
- Madaleno - Unconventional boy name Madaleno means "Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene" has origin in Hebrew
- Shayne - Especially used in English and Hebrew illustrous, Shayne is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Shayne is "Yahweh is Gracious" is a gender insensitive name
Middle names for Janel
These gutsy and attractive middle names fit well with Janel.
View more middle names that goes with Janel.
Famous people named Janel
- Janel Moloney, American actress
- Janel McCarville, American professional basketball player
- Janel Bishop, American beauty queen
- Janel Jorgensen, American former competition swimmer and butterfly specialist
- Janel Parrish, American actress and singer
- Janell Snowden in Rihanna 777 as
- Janell Burgess in Fishnet as Actress
- Janellyn Woo in Gangster Report as Actress
- Janelle Croshaw in I, Robot as Visual Effects
- Janelle Faythe Stephens in Genesis as Actress
- Janelle Inez in Getting Played as Actress
- Janell Fletcher in The Croods as Sound Department
- Janell Cox in Call of Duty: Ghosts as Actress
- Janelle Junio in Retake as Casting Department
- Janel Tsai is famous for her acting in TV series The Fierce Wife
- In 2004, Janel Makazhanova portrayed the role of N in drama movie Ostrov vozrozhdeniya.
Lists having Janel
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Jane
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh