Machell meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Unusual Machell is bestowed upon girls. Machell is derivation of Michelle. Michelle is English and German equivalent of Michaela. Also Michelle is French cognate of Michel. Michelle means Who Resembles God, Like the Lord and Who is Like God is originated from Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Machell
Popularity of Machell
Machell is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1951 and was last seen in 1992, during its 31 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1966, it ranked 1914th when 36 girls were named Machell. Over 520 babies in United States have been named Machell. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Machell?
You hate copying others. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. People admire your spirit. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. To have letter M as the first in your name means you are a prideful, hard-to-love-and-understand person.
Do you like Machell? You would love these names
- Pascalin has its origin in Hebrew, Pascalin means "Pass or Jump"
- Ilja - Meaning of Ilja is My God is Yahweh or God is My Salvation is used mainly in Finnish and Swedish has its origin in Hebrew is given to both genders
- Zammora - Girl name Zammora means "Praised and From Zamora" has its origin in Hebrew. Zammora is resulted from Zamora.
- Schemarja came from Hebrew is used dominantly in German bestowed upon boys, meaning of Schemarja is "Guarded By Yahweh"
- Afina - Rarefied and Modern girl name Afina means "Young Doe" has its origin in Hebrew language
Namesakes of Machell
- Machelle Glassburn in We Bought a Zoo as Actress