Jooball meaning and origin
The boy name Jooball is of Hebrew origin. Jooball is a variant of Jubal. Jubal has its origin in Hebrew is used substantially in English, Jubal means "Rams Horn".
Variants of JooballNames that rhyme with Jooball
Popularity of Jooball
Jooball is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Jooball
Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to. Almost every celebrity has the number 22 as their destiny number. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. You are all about balance, good karma, justice, having a higher purpose in life, and motivating people.
You would love these names similar to Jooball
- Adiya means Gods Treasure, Adi Meaning Ornament or Ornament of God used for both boys and girls and is used in Marathi, Telugu and Hindi has its origin in Hebrew
- Velvel - Boy name Velvel is used specifically in Hebrew, meaning of Velvel is "Wolf" has origin in Hebrew
- Sachiel means An Archangel used for boys is originated from Hebrew
- Giacomo - Giacomo's meaning is He who Supplants or Yahweh May Protect is used primarily in English and Italian is a baby boy name is originated from Hebrew
- Yonnel majorly is used in Breton, meaning of Yonnel is "God is Merciful" has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Jooball
We could not find any notable namesake.