Abhy meaning and origin
Majorly used in Tamil, Abhy has origin in Hebrew is used as a baby girl name. Abhy is resultant of Abigail. Abigail is form of Abigael in English and German languages. Abigail's meaning is Father of Exaltation, Father in Rejoicing and God is My Joy has origin in Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Abhy
Popularity of Abhy
Abhy is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 300 people has been named Abhy globally.
What numbers say about Abhy?
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You like to insult people in order to awaken their motivation and practically ‘force' them to prove they can do something. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Abhy
- Mori - Anomalous Mori is originated from Latin and Hebrew is used majorly in Hebrew, Mori means "Moorish or My Educator" is a gender insensitive name
- Lison - Meaning of Lison is God is Fullness or My God has Sworn used for baby girls. Its origin is in Hebrew is used majorly in French
- Jannae - Unorthodox Hebrew Jannae is used in English bestowed upon girls, meaning of Jannae is "Modern Name Based on Jane or Jean, God is Gracious or Has Answered"
- Abdiel - Largely used in Spanish, English and Hebrew illustrous, Abdiel means "Servant of God", a boy name is of Hebrew origin
- Havilah - Meaning of Havilah is From the Stretch of Sand is originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Abhy
We could not find any notable namesake.