Joran name meaning
On This Page
What does Joran mean?
Frequently Used Joran notably is used in Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, English and Swedish came from Old Greek and Hebrew used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Joran is "Farmer, The Fictional Character Jorel Father of Superman or Earth Worker".
Joran is variation of Joram. Meaning of Joram is God is Exalted is originated from Hebrew is primarily used in Dutch and German. Joran is Norwegian form of Jorunn.
Does Joran sound like a good baby name?
Joran is a unique and memorable name for a baby boy. It has a Swedish origin, which speaks to its cultural uniqueness. This name is easy to pronounce and sounds strong and masculine.
Its meaning is "farmer," which could represent a connection to nature and the land. Joran has the potential to be versatile in terms of nicknames, with "Jo" or "Jory" being common options.
Additionally, it's not overly popular, which means your child won't have several classmates with the same name. Overall, Joran makes an excellent choice for parents looking for something distinct yet meaningful for their baby boy.
How do I pronounce Joran?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Joran is j(o)-ran.
Variants of JoranNames that rhyme with Joran
How popular is the name Joran?
In Belgium, Joran was once a common name since emerging in 1995 it has been given to over 1097 babies. When at its peak in 2004,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 23 years.
Joran is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1990, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 750 on boy names chart when 32 babies were named Joran.
Over 667 babies in France have been named Joran.
Joran is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1979 but could not make beyond the top 4000.
There are over 192 babies that have been given the name Joran in United States. Also, Joran is a familiar name in Netherlands, India, Mexico, Brazil and Philippines. As per our research, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Joran around the globe.
Joran in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Joran
You can be an actor, singer, athlete, architect, CEO, social media manager, or influencer. If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. Allow yourself to think more freely. You need to start looking out for yourself more. Find out what drives you. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long.
Do you like Joran? Other names you would love
- Alaysia - Prevalent girl name Alaysia is primarily used in English which originated from Germanic and Old Greek, meaning of Alaysia is "Elysium or Elysion"
- Alexine - Unwonted Alexine has its origin in Old Greek and Greek, Alexine means "Protect or Helper" and is used prevalently in Swedish and French is a baby girl name
- Apolena - The girl name Apolena is of Old Greek origin and is used in Czech and Slavic languages, Apolena means "Apollinaria, Apelo Which Means Strength and Inspired By the Greek God Apollo". Apolena is a derivative of Apollonia.
- Baptistine - The Baptistine is of Greek origin, meaning of Baptistine is "Immerse"
- Pluton - Plutons origin is Old Greek bestowed upon boys, meaning of Pluton is "Wealth" is used mostly in French
Famous people named Joran
Lists having Joran
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ran
- Baby Names that mean Farmer
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Worker