Liutgard name meaning
What does Liutgard mean?
Liutgard is version of Luitgard. Luitgard's meaning is Enclosure, Garden and Protection is mostly used in German has its origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of LiutgardNames that rhyme with Liutgard
How popular is the name Liutgard?
Liutgard is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Liutgard?
You are attentive to details and hard-working. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. Sometimes you are stubborn but other times you allow people to change your mind easily with a simple statement or insult. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught.
You would love these names similar to Liutgard
- Fflur - The girl name Fflur means "Flowers"
- Curadin - Curadin's meaning is Bold Counselor
- MonaLisa - MonaLisa's meaning is Noble came from Celtic used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Telugu, Finnish and Kannada
- Anousha - The curious and fresh unisex name Anousha is particulary used in Hindi and Hindi. It is rooted from Armenian, Anousha means "Beautiful Morning"
- Hajir - The boy name Hajir means "Distinguished or Excellent" has its origin in Quran language
Famous people named Liutgard
- Liutgard of Saxony, was Queen of the Franks