Josje meaning and origin
Josje is spelling variant of Josie. Josie is version of biblical and widely accepted Josefine. Josie is shortened form of Josiane. Josie's meaning is He (God) Will Add and God Adds is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of JosjeNames that rhyme with Josje
Popularity of Josje
Josje is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim and also in Belgium. According to our estimate, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Josje around the globe.
Josje in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Josje?
Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. Hang around with new people but be selective. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. You are against the cruelty of any kind and have a short temper. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned.
Parents who liked Josje, loved these names
- Jonson means Son of John is originated from Hebrew, a boy name is especially used in English
- Alzbeta - Girl name Alzbeta is used chiefly in Czech, meaning of Alzbeta is "My God has Sworn or My God is Abundance" is originated from Hebrew
- Gana - Atypical Gana is used particulary in Telugu and Gujarati aimed at both genders. Its origin is in Hebrew, Gana means "Lord Shiva or Troop"
- Rebeca - Lofty and Perpetual Rebeca came from Hebrew bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Rebeca is "Captivating or Moderator" is commonly used in Welsh and English
- Gionata means Yahweh has Given or Gift of Yahweh is used in Italian used for baby boys is rooted from Hebrew
Namesakes of Josje
- Josje Huisman in Alice in Wonderland - De Musical as Actress