Juball meaning and origin
Juball is resulted from Jubal. Jubal particulary is used in English has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Jubal is "Rams Horn".Names that rhyme with Juball
Popularity of Juball
Juball is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Juball
You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone. People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real. Follow your dreams, not cash. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people.
Looking for a name like Juball? Please go through the following names
- Janne - The prevailing unisex name Janne is particulary used in Nordic and German, Janne means "Yahweh is Gracious or Sky" has origin in Hebrew
- Tobi - Admired Tobi came from Hebrew, meaning of Tobi is "Yahweh is Good" and is used largely in Danish and Swedish is used for both genders
- Yvana - The rare girl name Yvana has origin in Hebrew, Yvana means "God is Merciful" is majorly used in Slavic
- Sheena - The famous unisex name Sheena is originated from Hebrew which is used largely in English, Telugu and Gujarati languages, Sheena means "Female Version of John, The Lord is Gracious or God is Merciful". Famous name Sheena bagged 468th position among baby girl names in 1990 in United States
- Zanipollo - Boy name Zanipollo is originated from Hebrew, Zanipollo means "A Gift from God". Zanipollo is derived from Zani.
Namesakes of Juball
We could not find any notable namesake.