Joelie meaning and origin
Joelie is spelling variant of Joeli. Joeli is derivation of Joelle. Joeli is Finnish equivalent of Joel.
Variants of Joelie
View middle names that goes with Joelie like Maybelle, Permelia, Prudence,Names that rhyme with Joelie
Popularity of Joelie
Joelie is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 204 babies in United States have been named Joelie. The first name is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2003 and also in France. Also, Joelie is a familiar name in Philippines. According to our estimate, at least 200 people have been bestowed Joelie around the globe.
What numbers say about Joelie?
Instead of seeing it as a cursing, take this as your blessing. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. Allow yourself to think more freely. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment.
Do you like Joelie? Other names you would love
- Josea means Fire of the Lord and Yahweh Supports Yahweh Heals is used typically as a gender-neutral name which is prevalently used in English came from Hebrew. Josea is derivative of Josiah.
- Kohen - Prevalent unisex name Kohen is majorly used in English. It is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Kohen is "Priest"
- Gesua - The girl name Gesua is notably used in Italian, Gesua means "Yahweh is Salvation" came from Hebrew
- Rachela - The girl name Rachela is used predominantly in Italian and English is originated from Hebrew, Rachela means "Ewe"
- Shayne means Yahweh is Gracious is originated from Hebrew aimed at both boys and girls is used largely in English and Hebrew. Lofty name Shayne reached 484th position on list of baby boy names in 1990 in United States
Namesakes of Joelie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Joelie
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lie
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Jehovah
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Old
- Baby Names that mean Testament
- Baby Names that mean Work
- Baby Names that mean power
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Victorious