Ginton meaning and origin
Ginton's meaning is A Garden has origin in Hebrew and is primarily used in Hebrew and Arabic is used for baby boys.
Variants of GintonNames that rhyme with Ginton
Popularity of Ginton
Ginton is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 50 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Ginton?
You are creative and free-spirited. Failure motivates you. You know good things don't just fall out of heaven. You have to earn them with hard work and dedication. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing.
Other names similar to Ginton, for soon-to-be-parents
- Abida - Rarefied Abida is used in Arabic and Sindhi, Abida means "Worshipping God's Servant, Worshipper or My Father Knows Father of Knowledge" and rooted from Arabic and Hebrew is bestowed upon both sexes
- Annida - Originated from Old English, Arabic and Celtic, Annida is a baby girl name, Annida means "Favour, Graceful and Grace" is used in Greek. Annida is derivative of Anita.
- Shaline - Shaline's meaning is Modest or Praiseworthy came from English-American used as a unisex name is notably used in Marathi, Bengali and Malayalam
- Raakin - Unisex name Raakin is specifically used in Arabic, Malayalam and Marathi, meaning of Raakin is "Respectful"
- Taqwa - Far-out and Contemporary unisex name Taqwa means "Piety, Heedfulness of God or Devoutness" is primarily used in Arabic and Arabic
Namesakes of Ginton
We could not find any notable namesake.