Judda meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Judda is used for boys. Judda is version of biblical and admired Judah. Judah is English cognate of Juda. Judah means Praised and Praised He who is Praised has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of JuddaNames that rhyme with Judda
Popularity of Judda
Judda is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 400 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Judda
The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. Change your perspective. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff.
Do you like Judda? You would love these names
- Seonaid is used mostly in Scottish and Gaelic has its origin in Hebrew, Seonaid means "Yahweh is Gracious" is bestowed upon girls
- Nathania - Nathania's meaning is Give or Yahweh has Given Gift of Yahweh is used commonly in English aimed at baby girls is originated from Hebrew
- Isabeau - Uncommon girl name Isabeau has origin in Hebrew chiefly used in English and French languages, Isabeau means "God is Perfection or Or: God is My Oath"
- Batya - Atypical Batya is used in Hebrew is a baby girl name and rooted from Hebrew, Batya means "Daugther of Yahweh or Daughter of God"
- Giovannina - Used substantially in Italian unusual, Giovannina means "God is Merciful", a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Judda
We could not find any notable namesake.