Giovannina name meaning
On This Page
What does Giovannina mean?
Unconventional Giovannina came from Hebrew language is a baby girl name notably used in Italian, meaning of Giovannina is "God is Merciful". Giovannina is abridged form of Giovanna. Giovanna is Italian cognate of Jeanne.
Also Giovanna is Italian cognate of Johanna. Giovanna is also equivalent of Jane in Italian language. Giovanna is also form of Jean in Italian language. Giovanna's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful is of Hebrew origin.
It is celebrated on May 8th or May 30th.
Variants of Giovannina
Jeanne, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Johanna, Jane, Jean, Jeanine, Evane, Ivane, Janette, Janina, Joannie, Jeannemarie, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Hansi, Jona, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Joan, Gean, Ioan, Ionel, Johnna, Jennine, Donajean, Jean-Claude, Geneen, Jaynette, Annjanette, Janett, Janet, Jeannette, Jeanette, Jannina, Jana
Middle Names for Giovannina
Zaly, Xee, Hune, Rosalee, view more middle names that goes with GiovanninaNames that rhyme with Giovannina
How popular is the name Giovannina?
Giovannina is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1909 and peaked in 1909 when it ranked 2208th. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1924 and achieved its top most rank of 726 in 1925.
But Giovannina is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 5000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Giovannina
In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. You are intelligent and independent. You want to help others and leave an impression. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. You can't stand people without a purpose.
Go through the following names similar to Giovannina
- Alfonsina - Unconventional girl name Alfonsina means "Adal Meaning Noble Honorable, Noble or Ready" and is prevalently used in Italian has origin in Gothic
- Alcina - Unexpected Alcina is used mainly in Italian is originated from Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls, Alcina means "Strong-Willed"
- Onorina - Onorinas origin is Latin, meaning of Onorina is "Honor" and a baby girl name is predominantly used in Italian
- Smeralda - Used in Italian, Smeralda means "Smaragd or Emerald" and is rooted from Spanish is used for baby girls
- Quintino substantially is used in Italian has origin in Latin, a boy name, meaning of Quintino is "The Fifth or Born In the Fifth Month"
Famous people named Giovannina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Giovannina
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ina
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful