Marybell name meaning
On This Page
What does Marybell mean?
Persistent and Isolated Marybell particulary is used in English is a gender insensitive name. It is rooted from Spanish, meaning of Marybell is "Sea of Bitterness, Derived from Mary or Bitter". Marybell is version of predominant Maribel.
Maribel is short of Isabelle. Also Maribel is variant spelling of María;Isabel. Also Maribel is variant spelling of MARI;BEL. Maribel's meaning is Maria and Isabel is of Hebrew, Latinate and Spanish origin.
How do I pronounce Marybell?
The three syllabled name Marybell is pronounced, m(a)-rybe-ll. The name can also be pronounced as mar(y)-bell.
Variants of Marybell
How popular is the name Marybell?
Marybell is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 60 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 549 babies that have been given the name Marybell in United States.
Also, Marybell is a familiar name in Philippines, Mexico and Colombia. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Marybell?
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in.
You would love these names similar to Marybell
- Kenwood - Atypical Kenwoods origin is English, meaning of Kenwood is "Kings Wood" is given to boys
- Tanda - Unheard-of Tanda is used principally in Hindi and Hindi languages has its origin in English, Tanda means "Peace or Sign" is a gender-neutral name
- Mansele came from English, meaning of Mansele is "From the Manse and A Manse is a House Occupied by a Clergyman" is used as a boy name. Mansele is resultant of Mansel.
- Yukon - Anomalous Yukon is originated from English is a baby boy name, Yukon means "From the Settlement of Gold"
- Burris - Unwonted boy name Burris is originated from English, Burris means "Town Dweller"
Famous people named Marybell
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Marybell
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Mary
- Boy names that ends with -ell
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Bitter