Just meaning and origin
Just means The Just, Reasonable, Fair or Righteous is used notably in Swedish, French, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish and German is came from Latin is used as a baby boy name . Just is variant form of Jost. Jost is form of Jodokus. Jost is derivative of Joost. Also Jost is resultant of Justin. Jost is equivalent of Jodokus in German language. Latin and Breton name Jost, meaning of Jost is "Warrior and Lord". Just is a variation of famed and venerable Justus. Justus is variant form of persistent and noteworthy Justice. Also Justus is variation of Jost. Meaning of Justus is The Just and Fair is rooted from Latin and Hebrew.. Just is German and French cognate of Justin.. The name is celebrated on 14th or 18th of October.
Variants of JustNames that rhyme with Just
Popularity of Just
Just is a unique baby name in France, it had been in use since 1900 and was last seen in 2007, during its 53 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1903, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 249 on boy names chart when 28 babies were named Just. Over 614 babies in France have been named Just. Also, in Netherlands, in just 1 years, it has made it to the top 600 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 542 on boy names chart when 26 babies were named Just.
Just is a rare baby name in Netherlands where it is still in use. Just is a common name in Egypt, Tajikistan and Russia while somewhat familiar name in Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Kazakhstan, Zambia, India, Morocco and Suriname. As per our estimate, over 9000 babies have been bestowed Just around the globe.
Just in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Just?
Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. If letter T stands at the end of your name, you are probably the slowest, cautious, and discreet person in the world. You need time to heal and recover. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? You have a smile that says: “You will regret this because I'm a born winner”.
Other names similar to Just
- Florelia - The Florelia means "Flower" is originated from Latin
- Elvina - Widely Accepted and Conifer Elvina has its origin in Old English, German and Gothic, meaning of Elvina is "Magical Being or Female Version of Elvin" and is used in Finnish, Faroese and English is a baby girl name
- Deuce - Infrequent and Modernistic Deuce has its origin in Latin bestowed upon boys, Deuce means "Devil"
- Domitille - Domitilles origin is Latin is substantially used in French, a girl name, meaning of Domitille is "House or Tamed"
- Tianda means Aunt or Princess and -Tia is used chiefly in English, a girl name is originated from Indoeuropean and Latin. Tianda is derivative of Tia.
Namesakes of Just
- Just Betzer, Danish Oscar-winning film producer, born in Åbyhøj
- Just Faaland, Norwegian political economist
- Just Fontaine, retired French professional footballer
- Just Blaze, American hip hop record producer and DJ
- Just Jaeckin, French film director
- Just D, Swedish hip hop trio formed in Stockholm in 1990
- Just Jinjer, contemporary rock group from South Africa
- Just Surrender, musical artist
- Just Knud Qvigstad, Norwegian philologist, linguist, ethnographer
- Just Jack, English musician from Camden Town, London
- Just Nuisance, only dog ever to be officially enlisted