Justina meaning and origin
Of Latin origin, Admired and All time favorite Justina bestowed upon both genders and is used prevalently in German, Norwegian, Swedish, English, Tamil, Finnish, Danish, Faroese and Italian, Justina means "Fair, Female Version of Justin or Reasonable". Justina is variant form of skyrocketing and everlasting Justine. Justine is variation of famed and timeless Justin. Also Justine is form of trendy and ceaseless Justina. Justine is effeminate version of Justin. Meaning of Justine is True, The Just and Fair is originated from Latin. Justina is feminine of Justinus. Justinus is variation of unfading and cherished Justin. Also Justinus is version of long standing and pleasing Justus. Justinus is equivalent of Justus in Latin language. Lofty and Enduring Justinus came from Latin, meaning of Justinus is "Righteous". Justina is feminine variation of Justin. Justin is variant form of Justinus. Also Justin is variant of Jostein. Predominant and Perennial Latin Justin, meaning of Justin is "The Element Justus Meaning Just Righteous Fair, Good Think and Upright". Justina is feminine variant of Jostein. Jostein is Norwegian form of Ióstæinn. Of Old Norse origin, Cherished and All time favorite Jostein, Jostein means "The Words Ior Which Means Horse Stallion, Horse and Stallion". It is celebrated on March 12th.
Variants of Justina
View middle names that goes with Justina like Zee, Camille, Candice, Lessie, Diane, Catina,Names that rhyme with Justina
Popularity of Justina
In United States, Justina was once a common name since emerging in 1882 it has been given to over 11922 babies. At its zenith in 1988,. However after 135 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Justina is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 143 babies in England and Wales have been named Justina. It had a short run of 4 years on Ireland girl names chart. Also, it is among the top 400 girl names in France. There are over 358 babies that have been given the name Justina in France.
However things change on global perspective, Justina is extremely popular in Nigeria where every 1 in 800 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Peru, Zambia, Tanzania, Mexico, Bolivia, Ghana, Mozambique, Brazil, Uganda, Angola, Argentina, Philippines, Namibia, Paraguay, Malawi and Cameroon. At least, 590000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Justina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Justina?
You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. Luck is following your every step in life. Nothing good comes without hard work and dedication.
Looking for names similar to Justina? Please go through the following names
- Itala - Origin of Itala is in Latin, meaning of Itala is "Italus" used dominantly in Italian is a baby girl name
- Hadrien - Curious boy name Hadrien is principally used in French, meaning of Hadrien is "Woman from Hadria or Adriatic Sea" has its origin in Latin
- Mila - Particulary used in Swedish, Russian and Tamil long standing and celebrated, Mila is of Old Slavic, Slavonic and Latin origin, meaning of Mila is "Fame, Expensive or Loving" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Petronille has its origin in Latin, Petronille means "Female Version of Peter, Rock or Small Rock", used largely in Swedish and French is given to baby girls
- Tricia - Customary Tricia has its origin in Latin and Sanskrit is dominantly used in Finnish and Danish used as a unisex name, Tricia means "Form of Patricia or Of Nobility"
Namesakes of Justina
- Justina, second wife of the Roman Emperor Valentinian I and the mother of Valentinian II
- Justina David, mid 20th century Filipino film actress
- Justina of Padua, Christian saint and a patroness of Padua
- Justina Machado, American actress
- Justina Morales, American girl
- Justina Chen, Taiwanese-American fiction writer and executive communications consultant
- Justina Robson, science fiction author from Leeds, England
- Justina Vail Evans, British actress, life coach
Lists having Justina
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -tina
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Righteous