Justinia name meaning
On This Page
What does Justinia mean?
Unorthodox Justinia has its origin in Latin is principally used in Swedish and Finnish and a baby girl name, Justinia means "Reasonable or Fair". Justinia is version of imperishable and pleasing Justina.
Justina is a form of fashinable rising and frequently used Justine. Justina is a feminine variant of Justin. Also Justina is effeminate form of Justinus. Justina is also effeminate variation of Jostein.
Meaning of Justina is Reasonable and Fair has its origin in Latin. It is celebrated on March 12th.
Variants of Justinia
Middle Names for Justinia
Weda, Benedicte, Stine, view more middle names that goes with JustiniaNames that rhyme with Justinia
How popular is the name Justinia?
Justinia is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Justinia is a familiar name in Peru. As per our estimate, over 200 babies have been bestowed Justinia around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Justinia
Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. Although you like to prove a person who's the boss, your goal is to teach everyone how to win things they want. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them.
Other names similar to Justinia
- Flossette means Flourishing is of Latin origin
- Mally - Used predominantly in Danish and Swedish atypical, Mally aimed at baby girls and originated from Latin and Hebrew, Mally means "Sweet or Honey"
- Pía is used notably in Finnish and Icelandic is a baby girl name, Pía means "Pious" is rooted from Latin
- Cori - Of Old Norse and Latin origin, Well-Liked Cori means "Greek Poetess or Raven", a gender insensitive name is substantially used in Danish and English
- Kolumban - Mostly used in German and Irish, Kolumban means "Dove" has its origin in Latin is a baby boy name
Famous people named Justinia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Justinia
- Girl names beginning with J
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -nia
- Baby Names that mean Fair