Kaëlig meaning and origin
Kaëlig's meaning is Celtic Tribe, The Gaels, Who Invaded the British Isles and Settled In Wales or About 500 Bc Before Our Era has origin in Celtic. It is celebrated on December 17th.Names that rhyme with Kaëlig
Popularity of Kaëlig
Kaëlig is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. As per our research, over 90 people has been named Kaëlig globally.
Other names similar to Kaëlig
- Devina - The curious girl name Devina is especially used in Tamil, Oriya and Malayalam, Devina means "Eye of God or Resembling a Goddess" is originated from Irish and Hebrew
- Moina - Queer girl name Moina means "Shining Star, Gentle Beloved and Beloved" which came from Celtic is substantially used in English. Moina is resulted from Myrna.
- Tarin - The rare unisex name Tarin is of Celtic origin, Tarin means "Of the Earth or Blend of Tara or Erin" is used particulary in English
- Fallun - The boy name Fallun has its origin in Celtic, Fallun means "Descendent of Fallamhan". Fallun is derived from Fallon.
- Gwenael - Boy name Gwenael is principally used in Breton and French that originated from Celtic and Breton, meaning of Gwenael is "Happy or Generous or Generous"
Namesakes of Kaëlig
We could not find any notable namesake.