Bell name meaning
What does Bell mean?
Imperishable and Noteworthy Bell predominantly is used in Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish is originated from Celtic, Sanskrit, French and Italian is bestowed upon both genders. Bell is variation of well-liked and biblical Bella. Bella is version of biblical and persistent Isabella. Also Bella is variant of Bergljot. Bella is also variant of illustrous Berit. Bella is diminutive of Elisabethnames ending in "Bella". Bella is equivalent of Isabella in German and Scottish languages. Also Bella is form of Annabella in English language. Bella is also Italian, Scottish and German equivalent of Arabella. Bella is also Spanish, English and German cognate of Belinda. Bella is also Spanish form of Elizabeth. Bella is also equivalent of Isabel in Italian and English languages. Bella is also form of Isabella in English and Scottish languages. Bella is also form of Mirabelle in English and Spanish languages. Bella's meaning is Beautiful and God Protects My House is originated from Latin and Germanic. Also. Bell is derived from Campbell. Also. Bell is resultant of Bel. Bel is a variation of Belenus. Also. Bell is derivation of Belle. Belle is a variation of prevailing Annabella. Also Belle is a variation of Mirabelle. Belle is diminutive of IsabelArabella. Also Belle is abridged form of Isabel. Belle is also a short version of Isabelle. Also. Bell is derivation of Belle. Belle is a variation of prevailing Annabella. Also Belle is a variation of Mirabelle. Belle is diminutive of IsabelArabella. Also Belle is abridged form of Isabel. Belle is also a short version of Isabelle.
Is the name Bell suitable for a newborn?
Bell is a charming and expressive name that is best known for its beauty and elegance. This name has a lovely sound to it, making it perfect for parents looking for something simple yet classic. It's a unisex name that can be used for boys and girls alike. The name Bell has an alluring quality to it that sets it apart from other names. As a baby name, Bell conveys a sense of gracefulness, sophistication, and uniqueness. It also carries with it an air of refinement and gentleness that makes it easy to fall in love with. Overall, Bell is an excellent choice for parents who are looking for an endearing and meaningful name for their child without getting too complicated about its origin or meaning.
How do I pronounce Bell?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Bell is b(e)-ll.
Variants of Bell
Bella, Isabella, Bergljot, Berit, Annabella, Arabella, Belinda, Elizabeth, Isabel, Mirabelle, Beila, Lucabella, BellagraceNames that rhyme with Bell
How popular is the name Bell?
Bell is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1880 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1884, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 275 on girl names chart when 63 babies were given the name Bell. There are over 2583 babies that have been given the name Bell in United States. Bell is a common name in Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Australia, Pakistan, Brazil, Philippines, India, Canada, Cameroon, China, DR Congo and Chile. At least, 9000 people globally have carried Bell as their given name according to our evaluation.
Bell in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Bell
Your devotion to people sometimes leads to disappointment because of your high expectations. What makes you comfortable talking is noticing the person that you are interacting with, is honest and reliable. Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless.
Do you like Bell? Other names you would love
- Dara - Eternal and Cherished Dara is used specifically in Finnish and English, Dara means "Oak, Charitable or Pearl of Wisdom" and came from Celtic and Latin is used as a unisex name
- Donnal - Unheard-of Donnal is originated from Celtic, Donnal means "Good and Christmas, Brown Stranger and Ruler of the World" is used as a boy name. Donnal is derived from Donald.
- Niels - Niels's meaning is Victory or People or Victory is used mainly in Greenlandic, Dutch and Faroese is a baby boy name is originated from Latin and Celtic
- Jean-Yves means Yew, Shrub or God is Mischievous is rooted from Celtic and Hebrew
- Riana - Far-out Riana is used especially in Kannada and Oriya, Riana means "Dissolved or From Adria" used for baby girls is originated from Celtic and Welsh
Sibling Names for Bell
If you are considering the name "Bell" for your little one, then you might want to think about pairing it with a sibling name that complements it. We've put together a list of names that go well with Bell, whether you're looking for something similar in style or a completely different vibe. Check out our top picks below!
For a sister
Names for Bell's brother
Famous people named Bell
- Bell hooks, American author, professor, feminist
- Bell Biv DeVoe, American music group that branched off
- Bell Witch, legend
- Bell X1, musical group from County Kildare, Ireland
- Bell Orchestre, six-piece instrumental band from Montreal, Quebec
- Bell and James, were an American soul group from Philadelphia
- Belle Sparkles in Sexy Send-Off! as Actress
- In 1921, Bell Hedqvist characterized the role of The Lady in drama flick Vallfarten till Kevlaar.
Lists having Bell
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ell
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Sacred
- Baby Names that mean Wood
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Time
- Baby Names that mean Creeper
- Baby Names that mean Crooked