Kabyrah name meaning
Meaning: Nobel, Greatest, One who is Powerful and Great
Add to favorites
What does Kabyrah mean?
Girl name Kabyrah is of African origin. Kabyrah is derived from Kabira. Of African origin, Kabira is largely used in Arabic, Kabira means "Nobel and Greatest".Names that rhyme with Kabyrah
How popular is the name Kabyrah?
Kabyrah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Kabyrah
Once people know you better, they learn how to read you from your eyes and not the things you say. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You always act like everything's just great.
Looking for a name like Kabyrah? Please go through the following names
- Dericia - Girl name Dericia is rooted from English-American, meaning of Dericia is "Athletic or Active Woman" is used in African
- Limber - Limber's meaning is Great Joy or Happiness used for baby girls and is used in African is of African origin
- Unathee - Meaning of Unathee is God is with Us is rooted from African is used as a baby boy name. Unathee is derived from Unathi.
- Kahini - Origin of Kahini is in Sanskrit language is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Kahini is "Priests, Spirited or Priest" is largely used in Tamil and Telugu
- Nkosazana has its origin in African-Xhosa is particulary used in Xhosa and African, Nkosazana means "Princess" is used as a girl name
Famous people named Kabyrah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kabyrah
- Girl names beginning with K
- African Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Nobel
- Baby Names that mean Greatest
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Great
Share your opinion on Kabyrah