Kaemon name meaning
On This Page
What does Kaemon mean?
Kaemon is variant of Kamon. Kamon is variation of Kaemon.
Is Kaemon a suitable baby name?
Kaemon is a unique and attractive name for a baby boy. It has Japanese origins, which gives it an exotic and intriguing feel. The name also has a positive meaning as it stands for "Joyful" and "Right-handed".
These meanings can be interpreted in different ways, but they generally imply that the baby boy with this name will bring happiness to his family and may have strong abilities with his dominant hand.
The name's pronunciation itself sounds beautiful, with the two syllables rolling off the tongue in a pleasing way. Kaemon is not very common, which makes it even more special for parents looking for something distinctive and memorable for their little one.
How do I pronounce Kaemon?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Kaemon is ka(e)-mon.
Variants of KaemonNames that rhyme with Kaemon
How popular is the name Kaemon?
Kaemon is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2007, it ranked 3789th when 27 boys were named Kaemon.
There are over 303 babies that have been given the name Kaemon in United States. Kaemon is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2005.
Also, Kaemon is a familiar name in Japan. At least, 400 people globally have carried Kaemon as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Kaemon?
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You have a lot of friends who respect you deeply. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are always open to experience something new. Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do.
You would love these names similar to Kaemon
- Uganda - The unfamiliar unisex name Uganda means "From the Country In Africa" is of African origin
- Kimathi means A Determined Provider is originated from African is customarily bestowed upon boys
- Kenja - Customary Kenja is originated from African bestowed upon baby girls is mainly used in German. Kenja is German cognate of Kenya
- Mama - Rare girl name Mama has its origin in African, meaning of Mama is "Born on Saturday" is used principally in African language
- Kuron - Of African origin, Uncustomary Kuron means "One who Gives Thanks" is used as a boy name
Famous people named Kaemon
We could not find any notable namesake.