Kennia meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous Kennia notably is used in English came from Kamba, African and Celtic is used as a girl name. Kennia is another transcription of Kenia. Kenia is derived from Kendra. Also Kenia is resulted from Kenya. Kenia is feminine variant of Kenneth. Kenia's meaning is Pretty, Too: the Fire of Births and Kenya is used in English came from Celtic, African and Kamba.
Variants of Kennia
View middle names that goes with Kennia like Jaliyah, Tita, Xee, Adalynn,Names that rhyme with Kennia
Popularity of Kennia
Kennia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1978 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1995, it ranked 3584th when 36 girls were named Kennia. There are over 730 babies that have been given the name Kennia in United States. Kennia is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Honduras, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Venezuela and El Salvador. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kennia
To get through emotional breakdowns faster and learn something from it, is by feeling how you are supposed to feel, instead of ignoring it. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality.
Go through the following names similar to Kennia
- Cilian - Meaning of Cilian is Gaillard or Quarrelsome is rooted from Celtic
- Maelan - The Maelan means "Lord or Prince" is originated from Celtic
- Tugdual - Meaning of Tugdual is Good or Brave is originated from Celtic
- Gwenna - Offbeat Gwennas origin is Welsh and Celtic is used specifically in English used for girls, meaning of Gwenna is "Happy or White"
- Kiera - Well-Liked Kiera is originated from Celtic and Old Irish, Kiera means "Black Man or The Black" in general bestowed upon both genders is used mostly in Irish and English
Namesakes of Kennia
We could not find any notable namesake.