Kaleemullah meaning and origin
Principally used in Arabic, Kaleemullah means "Who Converses with Allah" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Kaleemullah
Popularity of Kaleemullah
Kaleemullah is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in India and Saudi Arabia. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Kaleemullah?
There isn't a person you can't charm. You are a child of change. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Kaleemullah
- Tareq - Outlandish Tareqs origin is Arabic, meaning of Tareq is "Morning Star or Variant of Tariq" used for boys is used especially in Arabic
- Fitrat chiefly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Fitrat is "Creation or Nature"
- Tanweel - Boy name Tanweel is substantially used in Arabic, meaning of Tanweel is "Give or Bestow Upon"
- Hizrat - Hizrat's meaning is Freshness used for boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Fakur prevalently is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Fakur is "Thinker"
Namesakes of Kaleemullah
- Kaleemullah Khan, A forward