Kalwant name meaning
What does Kalwant mean?
Boy name Kalwant is used chiefly among Sikhs, Kalwant means "A Person of Good Family".Names that rhyme with Kalwant
How popular is the name Kalwant?
Kalwant is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in England and Malaysia. According to our estimate, over 3000 babies have been named Kalwant globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kalwant
People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude. You can be aggressive which affects your relationships in a negative way. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Parents who liked Kalwant, loved these names
- Amritnaam means Imbued in Lord's Nectar is used as a boy name is largely used in Sikh
- Akalchetan - Boy name Akalchetan is used in Sikh, meaning of Akalchetan is "Aware of Eternal Love"
- Jagev means World Lord is mainly used in Sikh is aimed at baby girls
- Jagroop - New-fangled and Atypical Jagroop principally is used in English, Indian and Sikh has its origin in Punjabi and a baby boy name, meaning of Jagroop is "Image of World, Embodiment of the World or Embodiement of the World"
- Upaavan - Girl name Upaavan is used substantially in Sikh, Upaavan means "Salvation"
Famous people named Kalwant
We could not find any notable namesake.