Kammi name meaning
What does Kammi mean?
Notably used in English far-out, Kammi means "Young Attendant, Variant of Names Like Kamelia and Kamille or Lord" and is aimed at baby girls came from Sanskrit and Japanese. Kammi is derivation of Kamala. Kamala is variant of loved Kamila. Kamala means Goddess and The Garden has origin in Hawaiian and Sanskrit. Kammi is resulted from Kami. Kami is English form of Camilla. Also Kami is form of Kamila in African and Italian languages. Kami's meaning is Affectionate and Lord is rooted from Arabic and Latin.
How is Kammi seen as a baby name?
Kammi is a unique and charming name for a baby girl. It has a distinctive sound and is easy to pronounce, making it easy for others to remember. Its Japanese origin adds an exotic flair to the name, making it perfect for parents who want a name that stands out from the crowd. Kammi also has a powerful meaning as it translates to "lord," suggesting strength and power. As a baby girl name, Kammi can represent confidence and resilience, traits that parents may hope their daughter possesses throughout her life. Overall, Kammi is an excellent choice of name for parents looking for something special and meaningful for their newborn daughter.
How do I pronounce Kammi?
Two syllabled Kammi is most commonly pronounced as k(am)-mi.Names that rhyme with Kammi
How popular is the name Kammi?
Kammi is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1961 but could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 625 people have been named Kammi in United States. Kammi is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Kammi as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Kammi
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.
You would love these names similar to Kammi
- Deorwine - Meaning of Deorwine is Friend of the Deer is dominantly used in English is used as a boy name
- Danet - Unheard-of Danet is used largely in English is of Old English origin bestowed upon baby girls, Danet means "From Denmark"
- Brandee - Customary Brandee is originated from English is chiefly used in English and is bestowed upon baby girls, Brandee means "Brandy or Beverage Brandy"
- Celdtun - Meaning of Celdtun is From the Farm by the Spring used for boys is used commonly in English
- Amory - Offbeat Amory is originated from Germanic bestowed upon both genders, Amory means "Divine Famous Ruler, Industrious Leader or Home Ruler" is especially used in English
Famous people named Kammi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kammi
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Japanese Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kam
- Baby Names that mean Young
- Baby Names that mean Attendant
- Baby Names that mean Lord