Kaniel name meaning
On This Page
What does Kaniel mean?
Atypical Kaniel is used primarily in English aimed at baby boys and originated from Hebrew, Kaniel means "Halm, Stalk Reed or Spear-Like".
How do I pronounce Kaniel?
Two syllabled Kaniel is pronounced as k(a)-niel.
Variants of Kaniel
Middle Names for Kaniel
Ezer, Fintan, Qwin, Chuck, view more middle names that goes with KanielNames that rhyme with Kaniel
How popular is the name Kaniel?
Kaniel is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1974 and achieved its top ranking of 5226 in 1974. There are over 138 babies that have been given the name Kaniel in United States.
According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Kaniel globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kaniel
Travelling is your passion. You are a child of change. You are daring and courageous. Injustice makes you go crazy. You like to help people but refuse help when it comes to your life struggles. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Other names similar to Kaniel
- Eoin - Well-Liked Eoin has its origin in Hebrew, Eoin means "Yahweh is Gracious", a baby boy name is substantially used in Gaelic, Irish and Scottish
- Johanie - Johanies origin is Hebrew is mainly used in English and is used for baby girls, meaning of Johanie is "God is Merciful"
- Zackery - Admired Zackery came from Hebrew, meaning of Zackery is "The Lord has Remembered, Yahweh Remembers or God Remembers" which is used substantially in English is a unisex name . Admired Zackery ranked at 440 position in 2003 on baby boy names chart in United States
- Marysette came from Hebrew, meaning of Marysette is "Princess of the Sea"
- Wanna - Of Hebrew origin, Unwonted Wanna bestowed upon girls, Wanna means "Yahweh is Gracious and God is Gracious". Wanna is derivation of Juanita.
Famous people named Kaniel
- Kaniel Dickens, American former professional basketball player
Lists having Kaniel
- Boy names beginning with K
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -iel
- Baby Names that mean Spear