Abdea meaning and origin
Abdea is a version of popular Abdi. Abdi is a variation of Abdal. Abdi is equivalent of Abdul in Arabic language. Abdi's meaning is My Servant, The Element Ebed Meaning Servant and Abbreviated Form of Abdul has origin in Hebrew and African.
Variants of AbdeaNames that rhyme with Abdea
Popularity of Abdea
Abdea is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Abdea?
What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. Change your perspective. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are always open to experience something new. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You have a restless spirit and booming energy.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Abdea
- Misi - The boy name Misi means "Like the Lord and Who is Like God" used primarily in Hungarian is originated from Hebrew. Misi is derivative of Michael.
- Pepe - Unconventional Pepes origin is Hebrew bestowed upon both boys and girls used specifically in Danish and Finnish, meaning of Pepe is "God Would Multiply or He (God) Will Add"
- Brahm - Infrequent boy name Brahm means "Supreme Being, Creator of the Universe or Brahma" that of Hebrew origin is used largely in Hindi and English
- Javaughn - Particulary used in English atypical, Javaughn is used as a boy name. It is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Javaughn is "Greece". Javaughn is derivation of Javan.
- Harel means Gods Mountain used for baby boys is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Abdea
We could not find any notable namesake.