Kanval meaning and origin
Meaning of Kanval is Heart Lotus or Flower aimed at baby girls is mostly used among Sikhs and Arabic.Names that rhyme with Kanval
Popularity of Kanval
Kanval is a common baby name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Kanval as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Kanval
The letter K as a cornerstone stands for energy, strong character and beliefs, and authority. You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. Find a way to release and replace the negative energy inside your soul with a positive one. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
You would love these names similar to Kanval
- Ezhilarasi - Girl name Ezhilarasi means "Queen of Beauty" is used in Arabic, Tamil and Hindi
- Shamir - Used in Telugu, Hindi and Gujarati anomalous, Shamir is used as a unisex name, Shamir means "A Message or Tidings or That Which is Heard, Like a Flint Stone or A Message"
- Nasih - Meaning of Nasih is Counsellor, One who Advises Others or Well Wisher is a boy name, primarily used in Sindhi, Hindi and Arabic is rooted from Arabic
- Maysoon - Of Arabic origin, Offbeat Maysoon bestowed upon both genders, Maysoon means "Of Beautiful Face or Body or Come" is used primarily in Kannada and Marathi
- Nija - Nija's meaning is Truth is mainly used in Arabic and Telugu is aimed at both sexes
Namesakes of Kanval
We could not find any notable namesake.