Nija name meaning
What does Nija mean?
Meaning of Nija is Truth is used in Arabic and Telugu is used as a gender-neutral name.
Variants of NijaNames that rhyme with Nija
How popular is the name Nija?
Nija is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1999, it ranked 2470th when 58 girl were named Nija. Over 833 people have been named Nija in United States. But Nija is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 190000 have the name. At least, 9000 people globally have carried Nija as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Nija?
What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You have big plans for yourself and your future.
If you like Nija, you would love these names
- Naushaba is used primarily in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon girls, Naushaba means "Elixir"
- Roshana - Far-out Roshana is used dominantly in Hindi and Sanskrit, Roshana means "Passionate, Shining or Touchstone" used for baby girls has origin in Old Persian
- Kauser is used notably in Bengali and Punjabi is a girl name, Kauser means "A River in Paradise"
- Hooria - Hooria's meaning is Angel or Angel of Heaven is used dominantly in Arabic and Arabic is given to both sexes
- Dawlah - Unisex name Dawlah means "Authority of State, Riches or Wealth" is used majorly in Arabic, Arabic and Sindhi
Famous people named Nija
- Nija Shine in No Haven as Actress
- Nijas Ørnbak-Fjeldmose in Ørnens øje as Actor
Lists having Nija
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Truth