Karamo name meaning
What does Karamo mean?
Meaning of Karamo is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Karamo?
The three syllabled name Karamo is commonly pronounced as kuh-rah-mo.Names that rhyme with Karamo
How popular is the name Karamo?
Karamo is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. But Karamo is a popular baby name in Guinea where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Karamo globally.
Numerological aspects of Karamo
With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. You are an independent, free soul. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You have no enemies. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others.
If you like Karamo, you would love these names
- Nazneane - Farsi name Nazneane is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Nazneane is "A Charming, Beautiful Woman and Beautiful". Nazneane is resultant of Nazneen.
- Aelan means Delicate or Flower-Like has origin in Hawaiian is used as a baby girl name
- Labaka - Unisex name Labaka means "Hai or Melodious Sounds" is used primarily in Hindi and Hindi
- Pakima - Notably used in Hindi and Hindi, Pakima is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Pakima is "Sweetest"
- Upashanti - Upashanti's meaning is Sandy Shore is substantially used in Hindi and Hindi is aimed at both genders
Famous people named Karamo
We could not find any notable namesake.