Labaka meaning and origin
Meaning of Labaka is Melodious Sounds or Hai aimed at both genders is used principally in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Labaka
Popularity of Labaka
Labaka is a familiar baby name in Palestine. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Labaka
With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
Other names similar to Labaka
- Chulu - Chulu's meaning is Little Bit or A Litle of Water to Suicide is used in Hindi and Hindi is given to both genders
- Haribert means Army or Shiny
- Maata - Girl name Maata means "A Highborn Lady" is rooted from Australian language
- Kahalin - Unisex name Kahalin means "Flower" is used mostly in Hindi and Hindi
- Jnatri is used especially in Hindi and Hindi, Jnatri means "Successful Life" is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Labaka
We could not find any notable namesake.