Karthy meaning and origin
Karthy is used principally in Tamil is bestowed upon baby boys. Karthy is spelling variation of Karthi.
Variants of KarthyNames that rhyme with Karthy
Popularity of Karthy
Karthy is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Karthy?
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You have no enemies. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. To get rid of the anxiety that strikes you from time to time and your great energy, you should start writing.
Go through the following names similar to Karthy
- Nevathini - Meaning of Nevathini is Goddess Parvathy is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Tamil
- UlagaArasi - UlagaArasi's meaning is Queen of the World is commonly used in Tamil is aimed at girls
- Shivachithran - Boy name Shivachithran means "Devotion to Lord Shiva" is largely used in Tamil
- Ponnamma is used commonly in Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, Ponnamma means "Mother of Gold or As Like Golden God"
- Parishnan - Parishnan's meaning is The One who Looks Like a Horse is used particulary in Tamil is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Karthy
We could not find any notable namesake.