Kasimu meaning and origin
Meaning of Kasimu is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Kasimu
Popularity of Kasimu
Kasimu is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1973. But Kasimu is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in, Tanzania and Uganda. According to our findings, over 70000 babies have been named Kasimu globally.
Numerological analysis of Kasimu
You are open-minded and like to say things straight. This scares and amazes people at the same time. You like to focus your mind on things that matter such as family, love, your overall well-being, and spiritual progress. You are an intuitive person who sees through people and their intentions, which can be irritating sometimes. You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want.
If you like Kasimu, you would love these names
- Ashon - Meaning of Ashon is Seventh-Born Son is used as a baby boy name came from African-Ga
- Awo - Meaning of Awo is Girl Born on Thursday is used majorly in Twi, a girl name is of African-Twi origin
- Chikezie - Offbeat Chikezies origin is African-Nigeria is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Chikezie is "Well-Created By God"
- Imo - Meaning of Imo is Large is used as a gender-neutral name
- Chidinma - The queer girl name Chidinma means "God is Beautiful or The Element Chi Which Means God". Its origin is in African-Igbo is commonly used in Igbo
Namesakes of Kasimu
We could not find any notable namesake.