Mudasir name meaning
On This Page
What does Mudasir mean?
How popular is the name Mudasir?
Mudasir is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2005. But Mudasir is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 90000 have the name as well as in Pakistan.
As per our evaluation, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Mudasir around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Mudasir
You already have what other wish for but must learn to keep your life in continuous order. You don't work hard enough because you rely on luck. You are a lucky person and you know it. Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content. Learn to be strong and perceptive. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. Your mood changes constantly because you are so fragile and sensitive.
Do you like Mudasir? You would love these names
- Kasenda - The girl name Kasenda means "The Earth That Blocks the Passage Behind a Burrowing Animal" has its origin in African-Umbundu language. Kasenda is derivative of Kasinda.
- Baako - Baako's meaning is First-Born Child used for baby boys which is used substantially in Akan is of African-Akan origin
- Muda - Muda's meaning is Young is used chiefly in Malay that originated from Malay is a boy name
- Venda - Unheard-of Venda is originated from African-Mende, Venda means "Filled" is used for girls
- Olufunke - Rare girl name Olufunke means "Given By God to Be Loved"
Famous people named Mudasir
We could not find any notable namesake.