Kateb name meaning
On This Page
What does Kateb mean?
Mainly used in Sindhi, Arabic and Hindi, Kateb is originated from Arabic, meaning of Kateb is "Writer, Author, Clerk or Scribe" is a boy name.
How do I pronounce Kateb?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Kateb is k(a)-teb.Names that rhyme with Kateb
How popular is the name Kateb?
Kateb is a familiar baby name in India and Iran. At least, 200 people globally have carried Kateb as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Kateb?
You love to help the people you care for. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are unique and born to stand out.
Do you like Kateb? Read these names too
- Talla - Infrequent and Modernistic Talla has its origin in Native and Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Talla means "Nice or Sweet Life"
- Riyaz - Meaning of Riyaz is Plural of Rawza or Garden is originated from Arabic is a gender-neutral name is used chiefly in Tamil and Hindi
- Inan means Lord or King is especially used in Sanskrit and Arabic is a gender-neutral name
- Firdaws - Uncommon girl name Firdaws is of Arabic origin which is used notably in Sindhi and Arabic languages, meaning of Firdaws is "Highest Garden in Paradise, Paradise or Garden"
- Safeena - Meaning of Safeena is A Boat or Safeenah used for baby girls is used mainly in Arabic and Tamil
Famous people named Kateb
- Kateb Yacine, Algerian Berber Amazigh writer notable for his novels and plays