Kauri name meaning
On This Page
What does Kauri mean?
Infrequent unisex name Kauri means "Tree". It is rooted from Polynesian is majorly used in Danish and Finnish. Kauri is Finnish cognate of Gabriel.
How do I pronounce Kauri?
Two syllabled Kauri is most commonly pronounced as KOW-ree. There should be emphasis on first KOW syllable while speaking.
Variants of KauriNames that rhyme with Kauri
How popular is the name Kauri?
Kauri is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 9885 (2017) in its 17 years run on United States naming chart. Over 116 people have been named Kauri in United States.
Kauri is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Nepal and Estonia. As per our findings, over 2000 people has been named Kauri globally.
Kauri in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Kauri?
Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom. You are an old soul trapped inside a vital body. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. It's time you focus on your career. You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Although you are all about balance, inner peace and harmony, reaching these things seem hard when you are surrounded with negative people.
Other names similar to Kauri
- Nuvtte is Sami equivalent of Nuutti
- Edeltrud came from Germanic and Old High German is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Edeltrud is "Of Noble Force, Noble or Strength" is largely used in German, Danish and Swedish
- Karda - Girl name Karda has its origin in Spanish, meaning of Karda is "Hard or Powerful" is used mostly in Italian, Danish and Swedish languages
- Aanta - Chiefly used in Swedish and Greenlandic, Aanta is a baby boy name. Aanta is Greenlandic cognate of Ânta
- Geting is Swedish and Danish equivalent of Gæitingr
Famous people named Kauri
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kauri
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Tree