Kealoha name meaning
On This Page
What does Kealoha mean?
Kealoha means Beloved One is a gender-neutral name.
How do I pronounce Kealoha?
The three syllabled name Kealoha is commonly pronounced as ke(a)-lo-ha.Names that rhyme with Kealoha
How popular is the name Kealoha?
Kealoha is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5352 (1979) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. At least, 100 people globally have carried Kealoha as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Kealoha?
You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself.
Other names similar to Kealoha, for soon-to-be-parents
- Chikezie - Curious boy name Chikezie is of African-Nigeria origin, meaning of Chikezie is "Well-Created By God"
- Quintero - Unorthodox Quintero is originated from Spanish bestowed upon baby boys, Quintero means "Fifth"
- Rokia - The curious girl name Rokia is of Arab origin, Rokia means "Charm, Magic or Superiority"
- Amistad - Originated from Spanish, Unheard-of Amistad means "Friendship" is customarily used for boys
- Arton - Unconventional and Fresh boy name Arton means "From 'ar' meaning gold or 'tun' meaning town, together meaning Golden Town"
Famous people named Kealoha
- Kealoha, first Poet Laureate of Hawaii and the first poet to perform at a Hawaii governor’s inauguration
Lists having Kealoha
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- Girl names that starts with Kea
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean One