Kedum meaning and origin
Kedum is variant of Kedem. Originated from Hebrew, Kedem, Kedem means "Ancient Old from the East and Ancient".
Variants of KedumNames that rhyme with Kedum
Popularity of Kedum
Kedum is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Papua New Guinea. At least, 30 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Kedum?
When having a hard time in life, you always rely on yourself and prefer to fight your fights alone. You prefer your solitude over socializing but keep in touch with people so you teach them what you know. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. Once people know you better, they learn how to read you from your eyes and not the things you say.
Do you like Kedum? Other names you would love
- Joe - Commonly Accepted and Conifer Joe has its origin in Hebrew, Joe means "He will Enlarge or Form of Joseph", used especially in Tamil and Gujarati is given to both boys and girls. In 2011, admired name Joe bagged 491st position on list of baby boy names in United States
- Liselie - The Liselie means "God is Fullness" is originated from Hebrew
- Nirel - Majorly used in Hebrew far-out, Nirel means "Cultivated Fields of God" and is aimed at both genders has origin in Hebrew
- Lisenka - The girl name Lisenka is of Hebrew origin, Lisenka means "My God is Perfect" is especially used in Slavic and Russian
- Raquela - Isolated and Contemporary girl name Raquela means "Ewe and Female Sheep" is originated from Hebrew. Raquela is resulted from Raquel.
Namesakes of Kedum
We could not find any notable namesake.