Keen name meaning
On This Page
What does Keen mean?
Curious boy name Keen is particulary used in English, meaning of Keen is "Sharp or Small and Ancient" has origin in Celtic. Keen is equivalent of Cian in English language. Also Keen is equivalent of Keenan in English language.
Does Keen sound like a good baby name?
Keen is a unique and strong name for a baby boy. It originated from Ireland and has multiple possible meanings, including "ancient," "king," or "sharp and highly developed." The name itself exudes strength and confidence, making it an excellent choice for parents seeking a name with a powerful persona.
Additionally, its short and simple sound makes it easy to pronounce and remember, which may appeal to those looking for an uncomplicated yet distinctive name for their child. Overall, Keen is a name that embodies masculinity and power while remaining approachable and easy to say.
How do I pronounce Keen?
One syllabled Keen is pronounced as keen.
Variants of Keen
Middle Names for Keen
Red, Jock, Abner, Titouan, Jion, Gury, view more middle names that goes with KeenNames that rhyme with Keen
How popular is the name Keen?
Keen is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1998 and achieved its top ranking of 5942 in 2011. Over 139 babies in United States have been named Keen.
But Keen is a popular baby name in China where every 1 in 190000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Keen in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Keen?
Your personal growth depends on your adventures. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality. You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. You never settle for less. You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do.
You would love these names similar to Keen
- Nelsen - Used mainly in Scandinavian and English eternal and famed, Nelsen aimed at boys has its origin in English and Celtic. Nelsen is equivalent of Neil in Scandinavian language. Also Nelsen is form of Nelson in English language
- Arturs is originated from Celtic, Arturs means "The Bear" is a boy name is used chiefly in Latvian
- Moina - Outlandish Moina is originated from Celtic, Moina means "Beloved and Shining Star", a girl name is used prevalently in English. Moina is derived from Myrna.
- Konnor - Renowned Konnor came from Celtic and Old Irish languages bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Konnor is "Dog Lover" is used especially in English
- Drusan is originated from Celtic is a baby boy name, Drusan means "Brave and Son of the Wise". Drusan is derived from Druce.
Famous people named Keen
- Keen Johnson, 45th Governor of Kentucky
- Keen, band born in Sulmona, Italy, in February 2003
Lists having Keen
- Boy names beginning with K
- American Boy Names
- Celtic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Sharp
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Ancient