Almeda meaning and origin
Of Latin and Celtic origin, Well-Liked and Orthodox Almeda is a baby girl name, Almeda means "Fields of Cottonwood, Ambitious, Goal Directed, Scholarly, Educated, Princess or Dancer" is used in Danish, English, Spanish, Swedish and Finnish. It is celebrated on August 1 st.
Variants of AlmedaNames that rhyme with Almeda
Popularity of Almeda
Almeda was a common name in United States. Over 4400 babies have been named Almeda since 1880. When at the peak of its usage in 1883,. After 106 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in Also, Almeda is a familiar name in Philippines and India. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Almeda
Widen your perspective and start living. Try to be more compassionate and humane. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
You would love these names similar to Almeda
- Kyara - Prominent Kyaras origin is Celtic and Latin is used particulary in Dutch and a girl name, meaning of Kyara is "Bright or Clear"
- Erina - Unwonted Erina came from Celtic and Old Irish, meaning of Erina is "Poetic Name for Ireland, Beautiful Lady or The Irish Woman", used notably in English and Swedish is a baby girl name
- Carney - Substantially used in English and Irish far-out, Carney is rooted from Celtic, meaning of Carney is "Victorious" is used as a unisex name
- Brenden - Widespread unisex name Brenden means "Prince, Variant of Brendan or Little Raven". Its origin is in Old Irish and Celtic is used substantially in English
- Devron - Of Celtic origin, Unwonted Devron means "Variant of the English County Name Devon or Poet" and is used substantially in English is a boy name
Namesakes of Almeda
- Almeda Riddle, American folk singer
- Actor Almeda Berkey, renowned for video Mannheim Steamroller: Christmas Live