Kelika name meaning
Usage: Sanskrit, Hindi and Sanskrit
Meaning: Sportive, Fame, Sport, Amusment and Another Name of Rati
Add to favorites
What does Kelika mean?
Kelika means Sportive, Fame, Sport, Amusment or Another Name of Rati is originated from Latin normally used for both sexes is especially used in Hindi and Sanskrit. Names that rhyme with Kelika
How popular is the name Kelika?
Kelika is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 50 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Kelika
Nothing good comes without hard work and dedication. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You are capable of great achievements.
Looking for names similar to Kelika? Please go through the following names
- Prudencio - Infrequent boy name Prudencio means "The Elements Prudens Meaning Provident" has its roots in Latin is used in Spanish
- Imperiah - Imperiah's meaning is Imperial Ruler used for baby girls has its origin in Latin. Imperiah is resultant of Imperia.
- Ranee - Unconventional Ranee has its origin in Japanese, Sanskrit and Latin languages is used as a baby girl name and is majorly used in Hindi and English, Ranee means "Queen"
- Lewana - Infrequent girl name Lewana means "The Moon or Shining White One" that of Latin origin is used commonly in English
- Yaouen - Origin of Yaouen is in Latin, meaning of Yaouen is "Jupiter"
Famous people named Kelika
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kelika
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- Latin Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Fame
Share your opinion on Kelika