Ranee meaning and origin
Commonly used in English, Tamil and Hindi unusual, Ranee means "Queen". Its origin is in Japanese, Hebrew, Arabic, Germanic, Sanskrit and Latin is aimed at baby girls. Ranee is derived from Ren. Ren is form of biblical René. Of Latin and Japanese origin, Queer Ren, Ren means "Water Lily, Raven and Benevolent" is mostly used in English, English and Japanese. Ranee is derived from Rani. Rani is variant of noteworthy and biblical Roni. Rani is form of Hrani in Danish language. Of Sanskrit, Arabic and Hebrew origin, Infrequent Rani, Rani means "That is Enough for Little and Song". Ranee is a resultant of Rana. Uncommon Rana came from Arabic, meaning of Rana is "Joy and A Goddess". Ranee is derived from Raina. Raina is variant form of eternal and noteworthy Reina. Also Raina is variant of cherished Radka. Raina is short form of Regina. Raina is feminine form of Rainer. Originated from Slavonic, Latin and Germanic, Outlandish Raina, Raina means "Decision, Advice and The Queen". Ranee is derivation of Ranita. Ranita is a version of widespread Ronit. Also Ranita is variant form of noteworthy and biblical Renita. Ranita is resulted from Rani. Ranita is effeminate version of Ranit. Meaning of Ranita is Song and Lovely Tune has its origin in Hebrew and Sanskrit.
Variants of RaneeNames that rhyme with Ranee
Popularity of Ranee
Ranee is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1929 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1969, it ranked 1440th when 71 girl were named Ranee. Over 1393 babies in United States have been named Ranee. The moniker is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Ranee is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Philippines and Pakistan. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Ranee?
Having letter R as a cornerstone reflects your modesty, pride, and naivety. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You like to hang around too much and you like your friends. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go.
Do you like Ranee? You would love these names
- Daciana - The curious and fresh girl name Daciana is used in Romanian and rooted from Latin, Daciana means "From Dacia"
- Camilo means Acolyte has origin in Latin used as a baby boy name is used prevalently in Portuguese and Spanish
- Rosabelle - Acclaimed and Ceaseless Rosabelle came from Italian and Latin is particulary used in English, meaning of Rosabelle is "Rose, Rose Flower or Flower Name" is used for baby girls
- Miranda - Customary and Ceaseless Miranda is originated from Latin, Miranda means "Adorable, Worthy of Admiration or Admirable" used as a unisex name is specifically used in Danish, Norwegian and German
- Viena - Unwonted Latin Viena means "From Vienna and From Wine Country" which is used commonly in Swedish and Danish is aimed at baby girls. Viena is resultant of Vienna.
Namesakes of Ranee
- Ranee Lee, Canadian jazz vocalist and musician