Kemel name meaning
What does Kemel mean?
Kemel is version of frequently used Kemal. Kemal is form of Kamal in Turkish language. Meaning of Kemal is Kemal and Perfect is originated from Turkish and Arabic.
Variants of KemelNames that rhyme with Kemel
How popular is the name Kemel?
Kemel is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1955, peaked in 1963 when it ranked 897th and last appeared in 1984. Kemel is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Kemel is a familiar name in Kyrgyzstan, Tunisia, Kazakhstan, Brazil and India. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Kemel
People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude. You often doubt your skills and abilities because of people who tell you that you are not good enough. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. To get through emotional breakdowns faster and learn something from it, is by feeling how you are supposed to feel, instead of ignoring it. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well.
Do you like Kemel? You would love these names
- Kaan - Unexpected Kaan is used notably in Finnish and Swedish is rooted from Turkish used for boys, Kaan means "Kaan or Ruler"
- Emirhan - Recent and Unexpected choice Emirhan specifically is used in Turkish, meaning of Emirhan is "Emir or Khan", rooted from Turkish is used as a boy name
- Enver - The odd boy name Enver is used mainly in Turkish and Albanian has its origin in Turkish, Enver means "Lights or Radiance"
- Erkan - Uncommon boy name Erkan came from Turkish which is mostly used in Arabic and Turkish, Erkan means "Brave Soul"
- Sevda - The queer and modern girl name Sevda is used dominantly in Azerbaijani and Turkish, Sevda means "A Parents Great Love or Love" has origin in Turkish
Famous people named Kemel
- Kemel Thompson, former Jamaican athlete
Lists having Kemel
- Boy names beginning with K
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Turkish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Perfect