Kamal name meaning
On This Page
What does Kamal mean?
Queer unisex name Kamal means "Lotus Flower, Perfection, Fullness or The Element Kamala Which Means Light Red" and is substantially used in Sanskrit, Finnish, Malayalam, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Danish, Marathi, Sindhi, Bengali, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Sikh, Indian, Gujarati and Tamil is rooted from Arabic and Sanskrit languages.
Kamal is a version of well-known Jamal. Odd Jamal came from Arabic, meaning of Jamal is "Handsome, Camel and Grace". Kamal is equivalent of The Arabic Name كمال = Perfection in Latin language.
How does Kamal sound as a baby name?
Kamal is a unique and exotic name that is perfect for parents who want to give their baby boy a name that stands out.
What sets Kamal apart from other baby names is its Arabic origin, which means Perfection. This makes it an ideal name for parents who believe that their child will grow up to be exceptional in everything they do.
The name Kamal also has a powerful ring to it, making it perfect for boys who exude confidence and strength. Moreover, the uniqueness of this name ensures that your child will stand out from the crowd with ease.
So if you're looking for a special and meaningful baby boy name, then Kamal should definitely be on your shortlist!
How do I pronounce Kamal?
Two syllabled Kamal is most commonly pronounced as k(a)-mal.
Variants of KamalNames that rhyme with Kamal
How popular is the name Kamal?
A common name in France having over 2855 recievers in 68 years of usage. At its zenith in 1980, it ranked 264th when 139 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
Kamal is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1946 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1979, it ranked 1099th when 97 boy were named Kamal.
There are over 2732 babies that have been given the name Kamal in United States.
Kamal is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 600 names.
In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 526 on boy names chart when 38 babies were named Kamal. There are over 581 babies that have been given the name Kamal in England and Wales.
Kamal is an uncommon baby name in Belgium, its highest ever rank is 615 (1996) in its 15 years run on Belgium naming chart. There are over 110 babies that have been given the name Kamal in Belgium.
Kamal is a rare baby name in Ireland where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2010. However things change on global perspective, Kamal is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in, Nepal, Egypt, Sudan and Bangladesh.
Also the baby name is popular in Morocco, Pakistan, Iran, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Yemen, Nigeria, Indonesia, Iraq, Algeria, Malaysia, Syria, Afghanistan, United Arab Emirates, Libya, Azerbaijan, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine, Somalia, Oman, Ethiopia and Uzbekistan.
At least, 2560000 people globally have carried Kamal as their given name according to our research.
Kamal in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Kamal?
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Stop expecting from people to do for you what you are willing to do for them. They don't have your heart. Your failures motivate you. When having a hard time in life, you always rely on yourself and prefer to fight your fights alone. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind.
Parents who liked Kamal, loved these names
- Hamas majorly is used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Hamas is "Heartbeat or Enthusiasm" is used as a unisex name
- Mutayyib - Substantially used in Arabic and Sindhi, Mutayyib means "Fragrant" is used for boys
- Hazrat - Boy name Hazrat is primarily used in Arabic, Hindi and Gujarati and originated from Arabic, Hazrat means "Honorary Title or Prophet"
- Hamida - Uncommon unisex name Hamida is of Arabic origin and is used in Arabic, African and Arabic languages, meaning of Hamida is "Gracious, Praiser of Allah or Praiseworthy"
- Rajeena is used dominantly in Tamil and Arabic is used commonly as a baby girl name, Rajeena means "Intelligent or Beautiful"
Famous people named Kamal
- Kamal Ahmed, Bangladeshi-American comedian and former member of the Jerky Boys prank phone calling group
- Kamal Derwish, American citizen killed by the CIA as part of a covert targeted killing mission
- Kamal Bamadhaj, political science student and human rights activist
- Kamal Qadir, Kurdish human rights activist with Austrian citizenship
- Kamal Boulahfane, former Algerian runner
- Kamal Hossain, Bangladeshi kabaddi player
- Kamal Kharazi, Iranian reformist politician and diplomat
- Kamal Jumblatt, prominent Lebanese politician
- Kamal Haasan, Indian film actor, dancer, film director, screenwriter
- Kamal Ganzouri, Egyptian economist
- Kamal Salibi, Lebanese historian
- Kamal Ram, Indian recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Kamal Nath, Indian politician and the 18th Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh
- Kamal Hossain, Bangladeshi lawyer and politician
- Kamal, Indian film director, screenwriter
- Kamal Nasser, Palestinian political leader, writer and poet
- Kamal Patel, politician of the Bharatiya Janata Party
- Kamal Nawash, Palestinian born American lawyer
- Kamal Narain Singh, 22nd Chief Justice of India
- Kamal el-Shennawi, Egyptian film and television actor
- Kamal Amrohi, Indian film director and screenwriter
- Kamal Tabrizi, Iranian film director
- Kamal Akhtar, Former Panchayati Raj Minister of Uttar Pradesh along with former Member of Legislative Assembly and a politician
- Kamal Guha, Indian politician
- Kamal Sadanah, Indian actor, producer and director
- Kamal Siddiqi, Australian journalist of Pakistani origin
Lists having Kamal
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- Arabic Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Lotus
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Excellence
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Red